CompactPCI — Kontron
Today’s demands on industrial PC technology require intelligent, cost-optimized products that are suitable for rugged environments and ensure longevity. These factors, along with many others, bring system designers back to the robust, modular and standardized CompactPCI / CPCI platforms. Available in both 3U and 6U form factors, this technology offers the latest and fastest Intel® Core™ processor technology for applications across all market spaces. Driven and supported by the PICMG group for more than 10 years, CompactPCI (CPCi) platforms are designed for modularity, ruggedization, Hot Swap, system management and provide densed computing performance, which is supported by optimized air or conduction cooled concepts.
To fulfill further market needs, the CompactPCI system platform provides:
- Commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) hardware
- Open and modular systems based on international standards
- Robustness, high Mean Time between Failures, low Life Cycle Costs
- Long product lifetime and short design in times
- Support of real-time and standard operating system as well as tool chains
- Broad range of third-party hardware and software products
- Excellent Service & Support
Military Rugged COTS
We offer one of the largest product
portfolios to Rugged COTS
customers, which include
VME, CompactPCI, and VPX.
We support a range of COTS
PCI (PMCs) & Switched Mezzanine
Cards (XMCs) for VME & CPCI
Systems used in Commercial
or harsh environments.