BioSmart Prox-E Сontroller
|Number of users*||30 000|
|Number of proximity cards||100 000|
|Number of time groups||50|
|Power supply||12V±15%, 0,4A|
|Power relay outputs (NC, С, NO outputs)||2|
|Power rating of power relays||12-24V, 7А|
|Readers||Up to 4|
|Interface to readers||RS-485, Wiegand|
|Outputs (Wiegand or discrete output)||2|
|Communication interface with computer||Ethernet, (IEEE 802.3, 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u, 100BASE-TX)|
|Operating temperature||0 to +50 °C|
|Case type Prox-E||Laid-on plastic|
|Case type Prox-EX||Laid-on steel case|
|Dimensions Prox-E (W x L x H)||145 х 100 х 40 mm|
|Dimensions Prox-EX (W x L x H)||312 х 100 х 312 mm|
|Weight||Net:190 g; gross:275 g|
|Weight||Net:900 g; gross:1 kg|
Sales & technical support
BioSmart Prox-E controller is designed for operation within BioSmart access control network system. It arranges access control by fingerprints and RFID cards via BioSmart Mini readers. It is also possible to use only RFID cards with the BS-RD readers. Any relay could be connected to controller outputs, including locks and turnstile.
- up to 30 000 users in local mode;
- ability of operation in server identification mode (cards, fingerprints);
- simultaneous connection of BioSmart Mini and BS-RD readers (up to four devices);
- handling two locks or a turnstile.
- Time zones – 64 time groups, 5 intervals per day, 32 holidays;
- Gateway– two-stroke mode with stopping for inspection of a person entering;
- Anti-Passback – prohibit second entry;
- Card Receiver mode – several scanners for one passage direction;
- Pass with Accompanying Person – a visitor has right for access only when he(she) is authorized by the accompanying person, division of users into “guides” and “guided”;
- integration with security and fire alarm systems, door locking when a premise is set under guard, unlocking of doors in the case of fire alarm.
* A card code can be assigned to each user.
Fields marked with symbol "*" are required to send the request to Support.
- Product Guide 2020 file (14,4 mb)