BioSmart PV-WM Reader
|Scanner of palm veins||Infrared|
|Scanning range||40-60 mm|
|Integrated RFID card reader||Em-marin|
|Read range for cards||Up to 50 mm|
|Communication interface||USB 2.0|
|Maximum length of USB interface||5 m|
|Case opening sensor||Yes|
|Power supply||12V±15%, 0,4 A|
|Operating temperature||0 to +50 °C|
|Case type||Laid-on plastic|
|Type of installation||Wall mount|
|Dimensions (W x L x H)||175 х 150 х 125 mm|
|Weight||Net: 650 g; gross: 675 g|
Sales & technical support
The BioSmart PV-WM reader is designed for user identification by unique biometric structural features of human palm subcutaneous veins andR FID cards. It is connected to BioSmart UniPass controller by TCP/IP interface using POE standart. The BioSmart PV-WM reader is designed for wall mount installation.
Operation of BioSmart PV-WM reader is based on the technique of palm image generation in IR light of a certain wave length. Blood depleted of oxygen possesses a larger IR radiation absorption factor as compared to the living tissue of a palm. Thanks to this effect, veins hidden under cutaneous tissue become visible when scanned in IR range of the spectrum. Produced vein pattern is unique for each person, and the system uses it for further identification.
- contact-free identification;
- falsification impossible (palm vein pattern is not recognizable);
- identification does not depend on palms being dry/wet and dirty;
- low error rate;
- high reliability;
- convenient use.
- integrated card reader for the proximity cards in Mifare standard;
- integrated card reader for the proximity cards in HID iClass, HID Prox standards;
- integrated card reader for the proximity cards in Legic standard.
* A card code can be assigned to each user.
** Calculated value: depends on quality of users’ biometric data.
Fields marked with symbol "*" are required to send the request to Support.
- Product Guide 2020 file (14,4 mb)