Fastwel at MAKS2015 Aerospace Forum
Moscow, ZHUKOVSKY (August 25-30). MAKS 2015. International Aviation and Space Expo MAKS — one of the leading Business Events among the world's largest Aerospace Forums with more than 800 exhibitors from all over the world.
The primary focus of on-board system design engineers was given to Fastwel embedded modules in StackPC form-factor due to the unique combination of performance, low power consumption, small size, and a set of the following high-speed interfaces: 4×1 PCI_Express, 6×USB 2.0, 2×SATA II, 2×USB 2.0, 2×SA, provided by StackPC expansion connector. The combination of these features allows developing the high speed, low power systems ready to perform heavy flows of graphics, navigation and other data that is in high demand for modern aircraft on-board electronics design.
Stackable system approach is applied for MK3xx BOX PC series, which early models have already been used in helicopter on-board automatic control systems.
Brief list of electronics presented at MAKS2015:
- Freescale i.MX6 based Tablet Computer PKM01
- Box PC platform for modules in PC/104+ form-factor MK308
- BS04 rugged HMI Panel PC
- 3U 5HP CompactPCI S.0 Intel Core i7 CPU Board CPC510 with Conduction Cooling
- 3U CompactPCI Intel Core i7 CPU board CPC510
- PC/104 Intel Atom D510 Based SBC with StackPC* expansion connector CPC309
- Mezzanine CPU Module COM Express® mini, Type 10 — CPB907
In addition to the business issues of the Forum, Fastwel is excited to share its impressions on incredible skills of the International Pilots team who had prepared this spectacular Show
01.09.2015 - 01.09.2015
- Product Guide 2018 file (6,3 mb)