Fastwel is a leading global supplier of mission critical board and system level products in the industrial and embedded computing marketplace. Founded in 1997, Fastwel is a large multi-national corporation based in Eastern Europe. Our mission is to provide high consistency of product quality, complemented by the finest continuity of supply, support and value in the industry – to include an industry first three year warranty. We’re here to help on every stage of your project, from a standard product, to complete OEM and ODM custom services.
We design, develop and manufacture long life board level products for the aerospace, security telecom and transportation applications, providing EN50155 compliant products for railway and rolling infrastructure. Includes PC/104, 3.5”, EPIC, CompactPCI, Computer-on-Module, MicroPC, and Mini-ITX platforms, focusing on -40C-85C extended operating temperature applications. Our system level products include Panel PCs, All-in-One PCs, Tablet Computers, On-Board Automatic Control Systems, Digital Video Servers and Inter-Communication Equipment.
Fastwel is an ISO certified company having both 13485:2003 and 9001:2008 certifications, allowing us to offer products with a 7+ year production life cycle guarantee. Our Environmental Management System (EMS) complies with ISO 14001 standards. We are committed to provide green products that are compliant with WEEE and RoHS legislation. Fastwel is a proud member of the Intel® Communications Alliance, PC/104 and PICMG Consortiums taking great pride in our innovation, integrity and passion, as the cornerstone of our culture and our business approach with customers and partners.
- Customer's trust and convenience;
- Wide range of form factors;
- Long-term technical support and products availability;
- 3 years warranty;
- Conformance to international standards;
- Ability to manufacture RoHS compliant products.
- Developing and manufacturing industrial SBCs and modules for mission critical applications;
- Contract manufacturing and standard products customization;
- Full range of OEM and ODM service
- Product Guide 2018 file (6,3 mb)