Infotainment equipment is designed for the deployment of passenger warning and informing system at railway vehicles
- All-in-one solution based on video server, several types of data displays and emergency communication unit
- Economic efficiency - the network switch is integrated into the data panel
- Information safety - keeping records of conversations
- Interaction with video surveillance system
- Unification - using a unified network for Ethernet data transferring
- High reliability - vibration-resistant connection of all cables
- EN50155 compliant
- Power supply: 66...160V
- Operating temperature range: up to - 40°C/ +55°C
- Monochrome image
- Brightness: up to 4000 cd/m2
- Visibility distance: up to 400 m
- Freescale i.МX 6 Quad, RAM 2 GB
- Audio: Two-way, half-duplex communication
- Video: One-way communication
- Interfaces: 1xEthernet
- 28" /38" display, resolution: 1366х256
- Audio output: 2x20
- W-2XUSB 2.0, 3xGigabit Ethernet
- 15" display, resolution: 1024х768
- Brightness: 550 cd/m2
- 1XUSB 2.0, 1ХEthernet
- CPU: Intel 1.66 GHz, 2 cores
- RAM 1 GB DDR2 SDRAM 667 МНz
- Data Storage Subsystem: SATA 2x512 GB
- Interfaces: 2xUSB 2.0, ЗxGigabit Ethernet, 2xRS422/485, 2хCAN, LVDS; WIFI (option)
Passenger information system is based on data display panels with integrated computers, combined into Ethernet network and controlled by BUK02 video server, installed in the train driver's cabin.
VT01 data display panel installed into the cabin windscreen, is intended for displaying route information or other information obtained from the video server. A passenger car is equipped with two IMS28 Network Information Modules, displaying route information according to the schedule, as well as promotional content, obtained from the video server. IMS28 has two audio channels for connection of warning system's loudspeakers. IMS28 is equipped with integrated Ethernet switch, which enables to use it as a channel-forming element of the system, as well as for the connection of additional devices, including the Emergency Communication Unit (BUP01).
For displaying route information according to the schedule, as well as promotional content from the server, each passenger car can be equipped with several IMS15 Information Modules.
BUP01 Emergency Communication Unit is designed for the emergency audio and video communication with the train driver's cabin.
All system elements have integrated secondary power supply sources, adapted to the onboard mains voltage: 60..160 V.
The system has the following operating temperature range: up to -40°C/ to +55°C
BUK 02 video server is designed for application in rolling equipment (railways), used in driver's cabin as the storage device for system video monitoring data (EN50155).
Digital Unit for Emergency Audio/Video Communication with Locomotive Driver (EN50155).
Rugged display module is used for displaying routing and promotional information in rail passenger cars (EN50155).
Rugged display module used for displaying routing and promotional information in passenger cars (EN50155).
Indoor TV/Information display (EN50155)
The device is designed for the use in rolling stock (outdoor version)
IMS-625 is a built-in high-brightness (1000 nits/cd/m2) sunlight readable LCD display. Applications - kiosk, ATM, POS, transportation, and outdoor Industrial application.<br>