Multiplex Data Exchange Channel Interface Mezzanine Module
- Supports 2x redundant or 4x non-redundant communication channels
- Power consumption: no more than 4W
- Temperature range: from –50 to +85°C
- Dimensions: no more than 146.0 mm × 42.0 mm × 18 mm
- Weight: no more than 0.1 kg
- Software compatibility: Linux, QNX
- MTBF: 1,577,900 hours
Sales & technical support
The MIC1007 Mezzanine Module in the multiplex data exchange channel interface provides developers with access to the bus serial interface (two redundant independent channels or four independent channels without redundancy) in bus controller, terminal device, and bus monitor modes.
The product is designed for installation into the DIC551 or DIC551RC mezzanine carriers. The main application area of the MIC1007 mezzanine is its use as an interface board when building realtime systems, on-board systems, security and communications, production control and data collection equipment, as well as other missioncritical applications designed to work under harsh operating conditions.
Mezzanine Module of the Multiplex Data Exchange Channel Interface, ordering name: MIC1007-01, Mezzanine module for DIC551RC, DIC551, front output, temperature range from –50 to +85°С, output connector 26 pin.
Fields marked with symbol "*" are required to send the request to Support.
- Product Guide 2020 file (15,7 mb)