CompactPCI S.0 Interface Module
- PCI Express External cable connection (for KIC502-01), PCI Express External inter-case connection (KIC502-02);
- Power supply: Power supply voltage +12 V ± 10%, current consumption – 1A;
- Operating temperature range of the module: from –40 to +85°С;
- Resistance to mechanical stress: Sinusoidal vibration with acceleration of no more than 5g, single shocks with a peak acceleration of no more than 100g, multiple shocks with a peak acceleration of no more than 50g;
- Weight: no more than 0.6 kg;
- MTBF: No less than 500,000 hours.
Sales & technical support
The KIC502 interface module is an adapter for cable PCI Express connection of the CompactPCI Serial 3U system with external peripheral modules in the PCI Express External Cabling Specification standard.
In order to connect external devices, the PCI Express x4 link and standard Molex
iPass PCIe x4 cable are used. The width of the x4 link makes it possible to connect bridges to VME, PCI-X and PCI buses, as well as any other devices that support PCIe x4 External, e.g. EKF SX9, SXS.
Interface Module, Power supply voltage: +12 V ± 10%, Dimensions: no more than 131.0 mm × 214.0 mm × 21 mm, weight: 0.6 kg, MTBF: no less than 500,000 hours, PCI Express External Cabling x4 for external cable connection;
Interface Module, Power supply voltage: +12 V ± 10%, Dimensions: no more than 131.0 mm × 214.0 mm × 21 mm, weight: 0.6 kg, MTBF: no less than 500,000 hours, PCI Express External Cabling x4 for inter-case connection;
Interface Module for External Cable Connection; Packaging;
Interface Module for inter-case Connection;
Module with Mezzanine Connector, as a set with KIC502-02, with a common front plate; Packaging;
Fields marked with symbol "*" are required to send the request to Support.
- Product Guide 2019 file (15,7 mb)