PC platform for modules in PC/104+ form-factor
• 2xLAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s, 3xUSB 2.0, VGA, 1xRS-232 and
• 4xRS485/422 serial ports, 2xCAN, PS/2, 4xGPIO,
• GLONASS/GPS aerial input, GSM aerial input, WiFi aerial input
• Operating temperature range: –40°C to + 70°C
• OS: FreeDOS, Windows XPe, Linux 2.6, QNX v.6.5
• Vibration/single shocks/multiple shocks resistance: 5g/100g/50g
• Installation of up to 7 PC/104+ modules
Sales & technical support
The Box PC enables conductive heat transfer to the enclosure and makes it possible to install additional extension modules. The basic hardware configuration contains:
- CPC308-03 (Intel Atom D510 based Processor Module)
- CNM350 Communication and Navigation Module
- NIM351 Interface Module
- NIM353 WiFi Module
- PS351 Power Supply Module
The Box PC has the following operating temperature range: –40°C to +70°C.
MK308 – Rugged Box PC from Fastwel is fully configurable and can be customized according to the specific demands of your application.
Rugged Box PC, 2×LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s, 3×USB 2.0, VGA, 1×RS-232 and 4×RS-485/422 serial ports, 2×CAN, PS/2, 4×GPIO, GLONASS/GPS aerial input, GSM aerial input, WiFi aerial input, 11-36 V
Fields marked with symbol "*" are required to send the request to Support.
- Product Guide 2019 file (15,7 mb)