Programmable I/O card (EOL)
• Compatibility with digital/analog opto-isolated modules Opto-22, Grayhill (including 73G, 73L)
• Frequency, phase measurement at any channel
• Frequency generation and pulse width modulation (PWM) at any channel
• Code conversion at any channel
• Timing diagrams generation
• Input event interrupts generation
• Programmable debounce logic
• In-System Programming
• Extended operating temperature range from -40°C to +85 °C
Sales & technical support
The UNIO96/48-5 are 96/48-channel digital I/O MicroPC add-on cards.
The cards deal with the TTL-level signals and can be used to interface with optoisolated modules racks, displays, LEDdevices.
The card provides a wide range of functions - counting, sequencing, timing diagrams generation, pulse width modulation, code conversion etc.
The module uses FPGA chips for signal processing. It supports in-system programming which allows to change the control logic algorithm without turning power off.
DIC110 EOL INFORMATION
UNIO96-5 multifunctional I/O Card MicroPC, 96 lines
UNIO48-5 multifunctional I/O Card MicroPC, 48 lines
Fields marked with symbol "*" are required to send the request to Support.
- Product Guide 2020 file (14,5 mb)