• 32 isolated digital output channels with isolation to system and between channels
• Output load 60 VDC / 500 mA
• Outputs status monitoring
• Outputs reset upon power-on and on hardware reset
• 1500 VDC isolation
• Single-ended and differential load connection
• Extended operating temperature range from -40°C to +85°C
The DO32 card is designed in MicroPC format for switching of 32 digital lines with loads up to 60 VDC @ 500 mA.
All lines are isolated from system and from each other.
On power-up and the hardware reset all outputs are switched off.
Output lines status monitoring is available (before opto-isolation).
The TB-34 series terminal boards and FC34 ribbon cables are used to connect to DO32 card.
DIC113 EOL INFORMATION
DO32-5 Isolated Digital Output Card MicroPC, 32 lines