CPC510 is a highly integrated 3U CPCI Serial solution for using in real time systems, manufacturing control, high-speed collection and processing of data. СРС510 is another product in the range of 3U CPCI modules manufactured by Fastwel Group.
The board is based on the Intel Ivy Bridge CPU (2- or 4-core CPUs) which has one of the highest performances in its class.
CPC510 uses high speed I/O interfaces (PCI-Express, Gigabit Ethernet) and modern technologies for video data processing. Modular structure of the device enables a flexible setting of the system for particular fields, which optimizes a price-quality relationship.
To expand CPC510 functionalities, MIC584 mezzanine module is used. Its detailed description is given in the User Manual.
Stable operation of CPC510 enables its use in all industrial applications. Components, on which CPC510 is based, are carefully selected in accordance with the embedded system applicability criteria which make the module perfectly fit for the long life cycle systems.
The module has the following structure of I/O channels:
- 2 GB/s Ethernet controllers (2x routed to the front panel);
- 12x USB 2.0 ports supporting HS, FS and LS data rates (2x on the front panel, 2x on the mezzanine, 8x on the backplane connector);
- 4x USB 3.0 ports (routed to the backplane connector)
- 6x SATA ports (4x ports are routed to the backplane connector, 1x - to the mezzanine board, 1 – switchable: backplane/mezzanine board)
- 1x DisplayPort, routed to MIC590 board (to the front panel of CPC510-02)
- 1x LVDS, routed to MIC590 board
- 2x DisplayPorts on the front panel.
- HD Audio, routed to the mezzanine connector.
- LPC, routed to the mezzanine connector.
Processor module CompactPCI Serial 3U, Intel i7-3517UE 1,7 GHz, 4GB RAM, 2xDisplayPort, 2xGbEthernet, 13xUSB, MicroSD slot, 8HP, -40..+85'C
Processor module CompactPCI Serial 3U, CPC510-01 -I74C2.1-RAM8192MB-R1-O
2,5" HDD carrier module or 2,5" SSD
Cables and connectors
Components for embedded systems design