StackPC Standard – new approach to design and development of cost-effective stackable computers and platforms for mission critical applications.
Fastwel team is pleased to invite you to join our presentation at Embedded World Forum.
Key competitive distinctions of the StackPC Form-factor:
- The combination of most popular low speed interfaces such as USB, COM, CAN, SPI, LPC andHigh speed SATA, Gigabit Ethernet and PCI-Express x1, x4 within one stack expansion connector;
- Compatibility to most PCIe/104 modules;
- Stack-Up only system approach makes modules and systems easier to design and customize;
- Minimal number of wired connections inside the stack system enclosure;
- Unifying heat dissipation methods for modules and cases;
- COM-application for StackPC stackable modules;
Speaker: Sorokin Alexey, Senior Design Engineer, Fastwel.
To learn more visit our presentation. Booth 2-408 (floor plan)
12:00 - 12:30 pm, Wednesday, 26.02.2014
Nuremberg, Exhibition Center, Hall 2, booth 2-408
26.02.2014 - 26.02.2014
- Product Guide 2018 file (6,3 mb)