3U Compact PCI Intel Atom based CPU board
• 512MB or 1GB DDR2 SDRAM soldered
• VGA up to 2048x1536
• 2 GbEthernet frontrear switchable
• PICMG2.30: PCI 32/33, PCIExpress 4x1, 2 SATA II, 4 USB
• CF and SD interfaces, 1 or 2 GB Flash SSD soldered
• Mezzanine 1: 2 USB, 2 RS232, 2 RS485 isolated,
• 2 CAN 2.0 isolated, HD Audio, LVDS
• Mezzanine 2: 2 USB, 4 RS232, 2 RS485, PS/2, HD Audio
• Multiple shock / vibration stability: 50g / 5g (IEC 68-2-27-87; IEC 68-2-6-82)
• Operating temperature range: From -40°C to +85°C (IEC 68-2-14-84)
• OS compatibility: MS DOS 6.22, FreeDOS, Windows XP Embedded, Linux 2.6, QNX 6.5
• MTBF: Not less than 100 000 hours
Sales & technical support
CPC508 is designed especially for systems which require low power consumption, e.g. as a computing platform for rugged industrial PCs in mobile applications or for infotainment applications, offering the whole world of Windows® and Linux based software.
On the CPC508 module high-speed interfaces of input-output are applied (PCI-Express, Gigabit Ethernet, DVI) and modern technologies for operation with video are supported. Modular creation of a product allows system flexible set up for specific scopes, optimizing thereby the price/quality balance.
The PICMG 2.30 "CompactPCI Plus" compliance allows to use 32bit PCI bus together with intermodule communication for high-speed data exchange: two Gigabit Ethernet channels, four x1 PCI Express lanes, 4 USB channels, 2 SATA channels.
For extended system functionality the mezzanine module MIC589 with video/audio interfaces, CAN and serial ports is used. MIC589 can be connected to the processor CPC508 module from both sides left and right. One of the most important advantages of such expansion unit installation method is that it is possible to connect less cables to the processor CPC508 module or to avoid them absolutely. This can make the installation and dismantling of the CPU module from system easier.
CompactPCI CPU card 3U/4HP, PICMG2.30 Intel Atom N450 1.66 GHz soldered, 1GB DDR2 SDRAM soldered, 2 x Gigabit Ethernet, 4 x 1 PCI - E, VGA, LVDS, 4GB NAND Flash, 2 x SerialATA, 2 x USB 2.0, –40°C…+85°C
CompactPCI CPU card 3U/4HP, PICMG2.30 Intel Atom D510 1.66 GHz soldered, 1GB DDR2 SDRAM soldered, 2 x Gigabit Ethernet, 4 x 1 PCI - E, VGA, LVDS, 4GB NAND Flash, 2 x SerialATA, 2 x USB 2.0, –40°C…+85°C
|CPC508 - xx\XPe||
preinstalled Windows XPe
|CPC508 - xx\LNX||
preinstalled Linux 2.6
Components for embedded systems design
Fields marked with symbol "*" are required to send the request to Support.
- Product Guide 2018 file (6,3 mb)